Re: [Xen-users] trouble installing

  • To: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Ted Brenner <griztown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 21:13:39 -0600
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 19:15:06 -0800

Thanks, good to know.

Two follow up issues.  After my guest is up and running, if I type 'xm shutdown guest', it will shutdown the OS but xen doesn't seem to realize this.  When I go in through the console it shows that it has halted but when I type xm list, the state shows it still running.  When I try and delete it, it says "Error, domain is not halted".  When I shutdown my computer, dom0, it hangs when its trying to shutdown the guests.  My guess is waiting for the guests to shutdown.

I can connect to my guests graphically using vncviewer but the resolution is 800x600.  How do I configure my guest to display full screen?

Thanks,
Ted

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 4:14 PM, Fajar A. Nugraha <list@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 3:13 AM, Ted Brenner <griztown@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for your help and patience everyone.  I set up the interfaces file as
> described and everything worked.  The only note is the pan0 still exists.
> Not sure where that's coming from.  Any ideas?  Just leave it?

Just leave it. IIRC pan0 is related to bluetooth.

--
Fajar

--
Ted Brenner