[Xen-users] XAPI on debian - sr-create issue

Hi,

Continuing my tests with xapi on debian, I get into an issue trying to create a SR.

box# xe sr-create type=ext name-label=local device-config:device=/dev/sda3

Error code: SR_BACKEND_FAILURE_1
Error parameters: , Error reporting error, unknown key NoRootDev, /usr/lib/xen-common/xapi/sm/util.py:17: DeprecationWarning: The popen2 module is deprecated. Use the subprocess module.
  import os, re, sys, popen2, subprocess

Any idea what could be wrong ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Sébastien