[Xen-users] Re: XAPI on debian - sr-create issue

Looks like the EXTSR was a bit broken in a couple of ways.

Firstly, you'll need to add a 'PRIMARY_DISK' line to /etc/xensource-inventory
(now mentioned in the wiki page)
Secondly, the path the the LVM tools was incorrect. I've fixed this in a new
deb that I've uploaded to downloads.xen.org.
Thirdly, I've added to the instructions that LVM2 needs to be installed.

I've also fixed a bunch of other things in the debs that I've uploaded - please
pull down the latest versions and install them.

Jon