RE: [Xen-users] XCP which management console to use - plus XenServerquestion

I was using rev 76 from svn.
(https://openxenmanager.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/openxenmanager).

I see now that rev 79 is out, so I grabbed that. Doesn't seem any better.

I'm running it on Ubuntu 10.04 Desktop.

It will work fine for a few minutes, but certain operations like adding or
removing a network interface, or starting or stopping a VM, will result in
these errors:

KeyError: 'OpaqueRef:<guid>'
or
KeyError: 'os_version'
or
KeyError: 'networks'

and the screens just quit refreshing until I restart the program.

Brett Westover
IT Administrator
Therapeutic Research Center
(209) 472-2240 Ext. 264