Re: [Xen-users] SR-IOV

Thank you for the link and clearification.

One more thing Is there a command to see memory address of guest domain?
And also any command that shows unauthorized access to memory if try to access
memory of different domain?

I only want is to proof isolation of vm with the use of vt-d. Any idea?

Btw I successfully passthrough both pci and pcie device to guest domain.

Thank you