[Xen-users] GPU pass through support for GTX 480/590

Hi All,

My graphics is slow on HVM guest so To make it fast I want to use GPU pass through
but in xen source i did not find support for that (device ID for graphics card GTX 480/590)
I have bellow configuration
1->Intel VT support board
2->xen 4.0
3->GTX 480/590

I have the following query

1->with open source xen 4.0, Can  I use GPU pass-through for GTX 480/590 or I need to apply some patces
2->Will GPU pass through really make graphics fast on HVM

Thanks,
Akhilesh