Re: [Xen-users] XCP Has anyone been able to get the xe-guest tools installed on CentOS 6 ?

That is well-known change in newer pv-ops kernels - now /proc/xen is not automatically mounted.

You need to mount it manually (add to fstab) with xenfs type (mount none /proc/xen -t xenfs). After that xenstore-write (used by guest utilities) will works. To make it work completely you need to add mount entry to fstab.