[Xen-users] Australian Open Stack User Group inaugral meet up

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Kavit Munshi <kavit@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 05:17:17 +0530
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 23:49:46 +0000

Hello all,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this and I apologise in advance if it isn’t. I am writing to invite all of you  from the Australian IT industry interested in the open source cloud computing technology OpenStack, to a community meetup event at 6.30pm on the 13th of December at the Harbour View Hotel in the Rocks. The venue has capacity for 60ish persons and we have key contributing technology vendors Rackspace, Dell, Citrix, Cisco and F5 coming along, each presenting a short overview of their involvement in the project. The event is sponsored with food and drinks by our company Aptira and we are trying to attract persons that have an active technical interest in the technology in an effort to collectively grow the local community. This event will be followed by one in Melbourne in mid January. If you wish to attend please contact me directly to arrange some spots asap, or RSVP to the meetup group at http://aosug.openstack.org.au.

Cheers

Kavit

Kavit Munshi

Solutions Director