Re: [Xen-users] Graphic acceleration on pv domU linux

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 10:54 PM, Fantu <fantonifabio@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> But the pci passtrought of one card is possible only on 1 domU right?
> I need more recent Ubuntu or Mint domUs full good running on some server
> (for example 10).

Good luck.

Personally if I need GUI on domU I'd just access the domU using any
decent remote desktop software (e.g. NX, vnc, rdesktop) with the domU
running xfce or other simple desktop environment. It's sufficient for
most purposes (e.g. software installation wchich requires GUI, web
browser, etc.)

--
Fajar