Re: [Xen-users] Routed Network with Xen

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 10:33 PM, Felix Kuperjans <felix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think your mails were delayed for some reason... the mail I answered reached me yesterday...

See some comments inline.

Am 11.02.2012 07:13, schrieb Rakesh Chawda:
Thanks Felix for the reply, this is the first one that I actually got on this list.

I have completed the setup using NAT. The only problem that I had faced, was DomU firewall.
Quite common problem^^ it's always better to do first tests with a domU without any firewall.

The answers are inline... hope it may others...