Re: [Xen-users] Announcing XenMaster

But still being part of this community enables one and gives him the right to say his mind
especially if he considers that he might contribute.

Now maybe some of the people here may not have been as diplomat as possible, but
they gave some feedback and they represent part of the community that wants to
use this software, has a problem with java and took the time to say what they have
on their minds...

I too shall use the software even if it's based on java but I don't have to like it and if I can
talk with the developers, why not speak my mind and say what I think about java?

Hope my reasoning is clear. Cheers!

Ciprian