Re: [Xen-users] [Xen]Do some stuffs for xen

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 11:04 PM, harryxiyou <harryxiyou@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 10:27 PM, Stefano Stabellini
> <stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Fri, 24 Feb 2012, harryxiyou wrote:

>>> Hi Stefano,
>>>
>>> I am sorry i can not understand your words clearly. Let me descripe them to
>>> you.
>>>
>>> You mean we should write a new wiki page on xen's wiki
>>> (http://wiki.xen.org/wiki)
>>> or our main page's wiki (http://code.google.com/p/cloudxy/w/list).
>>> Then we should add
>>> a new row to 'New Project Ideas' of
>>> http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/GSoC_2012_Ideas, which
>>> has a linking to our new wiki page for descriping our project clearly.
>>> ÂThat is to
>>> say our project may join GSOC 2012 as one of the projects under xen
>>> organization. Right ?
>>
>> That's right.
>> We would like details on the project so the small description in
>> the table is not enough. If you could write a more detailed description
>> on a new page, that would be ideal.
>
> Yeah, that's great! We will write a new wiki page and add a new row to
> http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/GSoC_2012_Ideas.
>
> Stefano, Much thanks for your help ;-)

Hi Stefano,

We have written a new wiki page here
http://code.google.com/p/cloudxy/wiki/WHAT_IS_CLOUDXY
And we add a row to
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/GSoC_2012_Ideas#New_Project_Ideas , which add
our
project idea for xen. Our thoughts also contain the new wiki page's
link. I will also give another new
wiki page in English for describing HLFS for more details (Realize Mechanisms).

Any comments?

--
Thanks
Harry Wei