Re: [Xen-users] cpu pinning not working correctly in xen-4.2 unstable

On Sat, 2012-06-23 at 18:18 +0200, Florian Heigl wrote:
> > I tried the sedf scheduler, but this scheduler slow down all of my
> > domUs, so I think credit* schedulers are the best ones for my workload.
>
> I think sedf had a limit in that it only works as intended with one
> core. Anyone remember if thats true?

It is.

Well, you can use all the cores/cpus but you have to manually move the
vcpus there, the scheduler itself won't balance the workload
automatically... Which sucks and needs fixing... as soon as someone will
find some time to do it! :-P

Dario