Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 crashed when rebooting whilst DomU are running

On Thu, 2012-09-13 at 10:44 +0100, Maik Brauer wrote:
> On Sep 13, 2012, at 11:28 AM, Ian Campbell wrote:

> >> Yes, as I said, I will install a test system with the software I want to
> >> use. But even this is working afterwards, I will
> >> not use this in production, because wheezy is still not stable.
> >
> > Why Wheezy? What we need here is a system which has the same software as
> > you use in production, which reproduces the issue and which you can play
> > with and experiment with as much as you like without disturbing your
> > customers.
> >
> I have that already as mentioned in my last threads.

The reason we are having this sub thread is that you said:
"I have customers running on that machines so I can't experiment.".

If you have a test machine where you can reproduce the issue which you
can experiment with then please feel free to use it.

>  What I can do, is that I can
> provide the VM on a webserver for you, where you can download the VM.
> Than you have the environment where you can reproduce the issue. Is that OK
> for you.
> I am using Parallels for the Test-Setup System.

I'm afraid I don't have time any more to do anything other than suggest
avenues for you to investigate and experiments for you to try.

Ian.