Re: [Xen-users] Success VGA passthrough on windows 7 x64 with Xen 4.2.1-pre

I know I shouldn't reply to myself, but I have hvm DomU with windows
server 2008 r2, and i only turn on gfx_passthrough and pci=['1:00.0'],
created guest and installed nvidia drivers 275.50 and full success.
Just like with windows 7.
I'm only having problems with windows 8 cause first available drivers
are 29x.xx and they don't work. I have partial success with windows 8
and drivers 275.33 for vista/win7, cause system see my VGA but gpu-z
shows that only DirectComputing is enabled, no CUDA, no PhysX, no
OpenCL.