Re: [Xen-users] Trouble with PCI Passthrough

Casey,

Not sure how to read this. Is 01.0-[01] and 01.1-[02] indicative they
are behind the switch 01.*? That would make the most sense (and be the
most frustrating... how is a consumer to know what the PCI layout of
the motherboard is until they open the box?).

-[0000:00]-+-00.0  Intel Corporation Ivy Bridge DRAM Controller
           +-01.0-[01]--+-00.0  ATI Technologies Inc RV630 [Radeon HD 2600XT]
           |            \-00.1  ATI Technologies Inc RV630/M76 audio
device [Radeon HD 2600 Series]
           +-01.1-[02]--+-00.0  ATI Technologies Inc Device 6819
           |            \-00.1  ATI Technologies Inc Device aab0

The motherboard is an MSI Z77A-G45.