Re: [Xen-users] GPU passthrough with xen 4.2.1 on ubuntu 12.10

Yes, this is exactly the behaviour I'm seeing.. dual vga passthrough
works fine, but when hiding two vga's from dom0 and doing a shutdown
in the passthrough-domU, the dom0 breaks down and i have to reset the
whole server.. When only hiding one VGA and leaving the second to the
dom0, this does not happen..

Would you be so kind and post a "Me too"-post to the thread i linked
there and cc xen-user and xen-devel? It's just to raise some
awareness..