[Xen-users] Building Xen in network devoid areas

  • To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Wardzinski, Todd" <todd.wardzinski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 21:46:20 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 12:59:37 +0000

All,

I'm currently working on an issue where I need to build Xen in areas where I
may not have any networking at all.  I have searched the Internet for possible
remedies, but, so far, have not come up with any good solutions.

My goal is to take a build of Xen 4.2.1, put it on a server (Intel or AMD) that
already has the Xen 4.2.1 required packages installed, and be able to build
(make world) and install (make install) without having to access any git
repositories.

Any ideas on how best to solve this issue?

Kind regards,
Todd Wardzinski