Re: [Xen-users] gplpv: re-enabling the nic adapter removes it

> My test machine is Debian 3.8.5 which should be close enough although it's
> possible there is a patch that changes the state transition in a subtle way.

That is quite interesting. I do think this would be the case since we
have tried everything else. Someday I may be able to try this on
Debian dom0.

> Can you try disabling both adapters so the driver unloads then enable them
> both again (even if it gets stuck when the first one loads)?

I guess that was the first apparent thing that I did when an adapter
disappeared while re-enabling, yea as funny as it sounds, LOL. But I
did just try again; both adapters disappear and driver crashes with
same error. Reboot brings them back.