Re: [Xen-users] How come Linux kernel 3.10 does not have Xen configuration options any more?

Dear Ian,

If I want to edit .config by using the nano editor, what can I do? If I edit .config by hand, I still don't see the xen configuration options.

Please advise.

--
Yours sincerely,

Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)