Re: [Xen-users] How come Linux kernel 3.10 does not have Xen configuration options any more?

I actually have also had problems with 3.10. ÂI tried menuconfig and found the hypervisor guest option, but turning it on did not reveal the xen menu on my system. ÂI went with 3.9.9 instead as a result.

One alternative I have not tried is adding the raw flags to a .config and using oldconfig or menuconfig to auto-correct and load them in.

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 6:37 AM, Ian Campbell <ian.campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 2013-07-12 at 21:24 +0800, Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming
(Zhang Enming) wrote:
> Dear Ian,
>
> Pardon me for being stupid. But after setting CONFIG_HYPERVISOR_GUEST=y
> using the nano editor and running "make oldconfig", I still don't see
> the Xen configuration options.

use "make menuconfig" press the "/" key and then type "XEN". This will
then display the prerequisites for the Xen config symbol and their
states, so you can find the one which is missing.

Ian