Re: [Xen-users] VGA Passthrough of AMD HD8670D IGP to HVM Win7 results in "Code 43"

On 31/07/2013 23:55, Gustav Sorenson wrote:
Have you solved your Code 43 error? I am having the same Code 43 error as
you.
No, unfortunately, this still does not work for me. Please do let me
know in case you solve your issue.

Thanks.

Dear Gustav,

I will let you know once I solve my problem. If you solve your problem, please let me know as well. Meanwhile, why not try using the guides I have written to see if vga passthrough works in your case? You can download my tutorials from the xen-users thread titled "Latest Xen Tutorials". I will also email you the pdf documents separately.

--
Yours sincerely,

Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)