Re: [Xen-users] Problem in building vTPM manager

>>> On 15.10.13 at 19:09, Daniel De Graaf <dgdegra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 10/11/2013 07:09 PM, Emma Allison wrote:
>> Thanks Daniel,
>>
>> When I run
>>
>> sudo xl create -c vtpmmgr-stubdom.cfg
>>
>> I receive the following error:
>>
> [...]
>> IOMEM Machine Base Address: FED40000
>> Enabled Localities: 0
>> Map 1 (fed40, ...) at 0x1006000 failed: -1.
>> Do_exit called!
>> base is 0x10fcb8 caller is 0x1f24d
>> base is 0x10fcd8 caller is 0x27658
>> base is 0x10fd88 caller is 0x2772b
>> base is 0x10fde8 caller is 0x26bf6
>> base is 0x10fe28 caller is 0x26c1e
>> base is 0x10fe38 caller is 0x1ba94
>> base is 0x10fe78 caller is 0x6f84
>> base is 0x10ff38 caller is 0x353c
>> base is 0x10ff68 caller is 0x1fa80
>> base is 0x10ffe8 caller is 0x343b
>>
>> How I can solve this problem?
>
> This is fixed by a hypervisor patch in xen-unstable:
>
> http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=xen.git;a=commit;h=07344c0f33be13bf9232a113
> 681ef9087557f706
>
> That patch has not yet been applied to the 4.3 tree, however you can apply
> it yourself. I'm adding Jan to CC as a ping to backport this patch; a
> report on if the patch fixes the issue may also be helpful here.

A ping means that you previously asked for this to be backported,
but I don't think you ever did. Considering that your first try at
fixing this was broken, I would also not have considered this as a
candidate on my own (in fear of further issues)...

Jan

Jan