Re: [Xen-users] new xen guest cannot communicate with the network

Dear Ian n Guys,

really appreciate for your quick reply. by the way i am planning to simulate
a same scenario on another SUN blade server where there are individual 2
network cards.
regarding the network i am a network admin here too.

In fact these are new cisco blade servers connected to nexus switch which
than connects to out main Core
and it is installed by a cisco vendor company

I have been after them but they say as long as you can ping our config on
servers and the nexus is fine

---
just to mention the support people never try to listen and try to resolve
any issues

---

so I just wanna simulate the same scenario on sun blade server and then show
them

i too now strongly feel with your wise response that there is something
wrong config in the nexus switch
i will keep you informed

by the way sorry for all this and really appreciate your patience

thanks once again
and GOD bless you

regards

simon