Re: [Xen-users] debian wheezy bridge creation

Yes, either the xen-api@ list here or the lists/forums on
www.xenserver.org (which is effectively the successor to XCP).

> > When the system boots,  in addition to eth0, eth1 and eth3, I have
> > three bridge interfaces xenbr0, xenbr1 and xenbr2.
> >
> > How and when are there bridges created, when xen installs, or when it
> > starts up?  Is there any documentation that describes this behavior?
>
> Standard advice these days for a **Xen** install on Debian is to let
> the network tools take care of it - ie do NOT use the Xen scripts.
> There have been many posts about doing this

Not to mention http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/HostConfiguration/Networking

But XCP and "regular" Xen are very different WRT networking setup so be
sure you are following guidance for the correct thing. THe wiki page is
for "regular" Xen only.

Ian.