Re: [Xen-users] Fwd: xl can't create and boot vm when with on hard disk assignment

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 08:40:47AM -0400, Tuan Pengfei wrote:
[...]
> now, i think the problems is around wait_for_devices.
> When I enable all the debug infomation, the guest boots successfully, but
> when I disable them, the guest fails with a probability. It freezes at
> stdout "registered taskstats version 1"  .
> And I can't output kernel debug information, even though I set both
> hypervisor boot(log_lvl=all guest_loglvl=all) and guest boot
> parameter(earlyprintk=xen debug loglevel=8)

What kernel version do you use? If it is too old you might have better
luck trying a latest stable kernel.

Otherwise you need to have kernel debug message compiled in, capture log
with sensible backtrace and file a proper bug report.

Wei.