Re: [Xen-users] Some iommu questions(mostly about intel's vt-d)

I agree with Gordan and his advice. However, ASrock seems to have a good reputation for VT-d support, but you definitely should check with them first! While Asus hardware isn't bad (as Gordan said), they are not committed in any way to support VT-d. One top of the line board - for example the Rampage IV Extreme - may support VT-d (via BIOS), the other won't, or only partially (e.g. Black edition). Also, some boards like the RIVE support VT-d with the latest Intel CPUs, others don't. Unless something drastically changed, their tech support is totally useless, even if you talk directly to headquarters.
In the realm of enthusiast boards, ASRock seems to be an exception in that they support VT-d in a range of boards and in that they actually know what VT-d is for.
Citrix certified boards will most likely be workstation boards.

Here is a list of motherboards I compiled based on success stories: http://www.overclock.net/t/1338063/vt-d-compatible-motherboards

Of course both lists aren't exhaustive, but provide perhaps a starting point.