Re: [Xen-users] HTPC + DUAL PC In one

Well cpu choices are personal. Choosing amd increases chances of having iommu working. With intel you have to makes sure you have the right cpu motherboard combo. Funboys of intel always say that intel cpu runs cooler and last longer and I never had any problems with either. I have laptops with intel cpu and myth back-end runs on i3.Â