Re: [Xen-users] VGA Passthrough Grabs Wrong Device

Someone else has the same problem:

http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/152296/prevent-dom0-igp-from-being-vga-passed-through-to-hvm-host-with-xen4-4

Does anyone have even a workaround?  When the DomU corrupts the Dom0 X
server, there is no known way to recover.  Is there a way to reset it?
 Or better yet, keep this from happening in the first place?

Russ