Re: [Xen-users] Issues Booting DomU on TI DRA72 Chip

On 08/07/15 15:07, Brandon Perez wrote:

>>>      If I press the sysrq key combinations, while attached to the guest
>>> with "xl console", Dom0 responds with the appropriate message, but the
>>> DomU guest does not acknowledge the sysrq keys.
>>
>> If you are logged in via the dom0 console to run xl console to get the
>> guest console then I think dom0 will eat the Ctrl-o. Not sure if
>> something like Ctrl-o Ctrl-o will work. "xl sysrq <domain> <key>" should
>> do the same sort of thing I think.
>>
>> Ian.

>     The guest doesn't respond to any of the sysrq key combinations, I
> tried with both of the methods.

Which is expected because the console is not yet setup.

Based on the log you provided earlier, I would go start to check if the
guest receive the interrupt.

On the xen console (CTRL-a three times) you can type 'q' it will print
all the IRQ present in the LRs and which IRQ is pending for a given domain.

Regards,

--
Julien Grall