[Xen-users] Where can I find a USB debug cable?

I would like to use the Xen serial console, but on a computer which does not have a serial device.

So I have to use the so-called USB debugging port (console=dbgp). The USB controller in my system seems to support this.

But where do I find an USB cable to connect my computer to another one via USB?

Most documentations refer to a small device called NET20DC, to which you can connect both computers via USB. Unfortunately, this device doesn't seem to be available anymore.

Is there another device, which is still available and is known to work?

--
Manfred HÃrtel, DB3HM    mailto:Manfred.Haertel@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                         http://rz-home.de/mhaertel