Re: [Xen-users] Issues Booting DomU on TI DRA72 Chip

On 07/09/2015 12:55 PM, Ian Campbell wrote:
On Thu, 2015-07-09 at 09:55 -0400, Brandon Perez wrote:
     I also noticed the following line during the Dom0 guest boot:

(XEN) Generic Timer IRQ: phys=35 hyp=31 virt=32 Freq: 6147 KHz

     Is this expected to be different from the expected interrupt ID's
for ARM core timers (these numbers are all offset by +5)?

That does seem odd, in particular because PPIs are in the range 16..31
inclusive, so it looks like you phys and virt timer interrupts are SPIs,
which is unexpected and I'm not sure if/how it will work.

These numbers I believe come basically direct from the device tree.
Could you provide the DTB which you are using for your platform, or even
better the DTS source.

Ian.

Hi Ian,

Yep, that's correct, the issue was coming from those interrupts from being improperly mapped. This was caused due some local changes I made in the Xen source code. My previous email explains it in greater detail.

Brandon