Re: [Xen-users] Issues Booting DomU on TI DRA72 Chip

On Wed, 2015-07-08 at 10:36 -0400, Brandon Perez wrote:
>      I've attached the full log from the domain dump below. But the
> interesting part of the log is:
>
> (XEN) Rangesets belonging to domain 1:
> (XEN)     Interrupts { }
> (XEN)     I/O Memory { }
>
>      Perhaps I am interpreting this incorrectly, but it would seem that
> no interrupts belong to domain 1?

As Julien says these only list actual physical interrupts so it's
expected unless you are doing passthrough.

As well as what Julien suggests you could try running
"$prefix/lib/xen/bin/xenctx <domid> 0" to get full register state.

You could also perhaps try disabling HCR_EL2.TWI and/or TWE (trap wait
for interrupts and events respectively). Ages ago we had some bugs in
these areas, those are thought to be long gone, but it's worth checking.

AIUI you are running the same 3.14/android kernel in both dom0 and domU.
Do you have the option of running a newer mainline kernel on your
platform, to rule out either changes made in the Android branch or
issues in the 3.14 kernel which have been fixed since.

Ian.