[Xen-users] Configuration file guest deleted

Hi all,

I've accidentally deleted the configuration file of my guest during a
clean up, fortunately I am still able to restore and save the guest I
was running but I'd like to regenerate the configuration file in order
to shut it down and create it again when needed.

Apparently I can generate a new config file running the command 'xl list
-l <domainid>' but that command results in a file format - phyton ? -
which is not recognized by the xl tool.

I am running Xen 4.4.1 on a Debian 64 bits disto.

Any tips ?