Re: [Xen-users] [xen4.4] DomU Windows server HVM with xen-tools xl create

Ok, it is confusing... I will try to clarify.

When following tutorials I managed to run PV DomU guest (successfull tests with Ubuntu, Debian), but for this moment I did not managed to run HVM DomU guest (no Windows and no Ubuntu). So in the first time, I suspected a CPU incompatibility but this is not the case.

So, I can create an Ubuntu HVM DomU, but a simple terminal access, shows me that is does not work completely.

root@lnj-ubu64:/home/lnj# xl -vvv vncconsole xen-domu-ubuntu
command not implemented
xc: debug: hypercall buffer: total allocations:6 total releases:6
xc: debug: hypercall buffer: current allocations:0 maximum allocations:1
xc: debug: hypercall buffer: cache current size:1
xc: debug: hypercall buffer: cache hits:5 misses:1 toobig:0

I have no 'vncconsole' parameter in xl tool. Wrong version ?

Le 12/10/2015 13:02, Ian Campbell a Ãcrit :