Re: [Xen-users] [xen4.4] DomU Windows server HVM with xen-tools xl create

'xl console' are for PV domU not for  HVM domU.

To get graphical acces to a HVM dom tt depends if you set up a X server on your dom0 or not  ( X server with KDE, Gnome or whatever you want). There are two cases

1)  No X server on dom0

The VNC commands (= GUI access) should not be used on the dom0 itself but  on a remote PC through your own network.

In a nutshell install a VNC client on a remote PC (not the dom 0).

If your remote PC is Ubuntu with (a X server installed of course) then install vncviewer. After than on the remote PC

vncviewer hostname_of_your_dom0

or

vncviewer IP_of_your_dom_0

You should be able to access graphically your new HVM domU.

2) X server on your dom0

Install vncviewer and run the same commands as above