Re: [Xen-users] [xen4.4] DomU Windows server HVM with xen-tools xl create

Yeaaaah :D ! It seems that you are right I passed on the existing VMs !

I had to shutdown all the up VMs and I set a different vncdisplay value for each of them. Then I started again all the VMs and ... tadaaaaaaaa this works perfectly :D !

Thank you very much !