Re: [Xen-users] Grub interactive menu missing from Xen PVHVM DomU's 'serial console' output. All the other output is there - just the menu is missing?

Hi Andrei,

> OK, so could you remove serial terminal so we are sure to have just one
> unknown and run xl under script command, so we are sure to capture
> everything that is output to the screen. Also what terminal emulator are
> you using?

I'm using Konsole, ssh'd into the Dom0 host.

But anyway, sorry, this got resolved in another xen-related thread
(http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-users/2016-01/msg00132.html), annd I
neglected to post here too.

rm'ing

bios = "rombios"

from the Xen DomU cfg fixed the Xen issue AND magically made the grub2 menu
reappear.

Works now like it should.

Thanks.