Re: [Xen-users] Xen host guest bridging transparency issue

I am using the recommended out of the box solution from Ubuntu. It is pretty strait forward and works other  then the issue mentioned.  What is there to change?

Flushing the firewall and turning off ebtables  has no affect on this issue as far as I can tell.

I have this on in my xen-config.exp
(network-script network-bridge)

(vif-script vif-bridge)

My network interfaces:

/etc/network/interfaces:

source /etc/network/interfaces.d/*

# The loopback network interface

auto lo xenbr0 xenbr1
iface lo inet loopback

# The primary network interface

iface xenbr0 inet static

address 74.xx.xxx.5
netmask 255.255.255.xxx
gateway 74.xx.xxx.14
bridge_ports p6p1
bridge_fd 0
bridge_stp off
bridge_maxwait 0

dns-nameservers xxx.xxx.xxx.146 xxx.xxx.xxx.98

iface xenbr1 inet static
#iface eth1 inet static
bridge_ports eth1
bridge_fd 0