Re: [Xen-users] xenfs: not registering fielsystem on no-xen platform

On 2016-05-12 17:21, jrun wrote:

on a side-note, BIOS seems to be broken.
dmesg: https://gist.github.com/01303ff8c373d0b5078ba1c3286c70c8

could that be the root of this?
Having DMAR issues might be, as it's an issue wither with the IOMMU, or with how the BIOS configures the IOMMU. I've seen systems that report this that work just fine, but I've also seen ones that report this that Xen doesn't work on at all.