Re: [Xen-users] Monitoring Xen via Nagios

Jason Long <hack3rcon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thank you so much for your notes but can you tell me how can I monitor my
> Dom0 or DomU via nagios? I installed nagios and it can monitor
> localhost(Dom0)correctly but can I give more information via it? For example,
> Nagios tell me "Hey, Your Dom0 not worked properly" or ...

Part of proper replies is trimming the stuff that's not needed.

In answer to your question - I think it's been answered.
I don't know - it's not something I've done other than by monitoring of the
guest systems themselves. You'll have to RTFM to see what the plugins do and
how to use them.