Re: [Xen-users] Not good performance on Xen

On Fri, 2017-10-27 at 17:02 +0200, Berillions wrote:
> > I tried with your suggestion Dario and even if i launch "xl vcpu-
> pin
> > 0 all 0-3", i have slowndown during the benchmark for Rise of the
> > Tomb Raider and Assassin's Creed : Origins.

Weel, yes, that wasn't supposed to solve the problem (not alone, at
least). Point is, people suggested you to try pinning.

I'm not sure I agree, but it's probably worth a try. And with that
option set, you can't change the pinning of dom0, which is why I asked
you to get rid of it. It's a very awckward and rarely useful option anyway, so
I always recommend leaving it alone, except for some very very very specific
case.

Dario