Re: [Xen-users] Starting to port xen on beagleboard-x15 (GSoC 2019 project)

(+ Andre and Oleksandr)

Hi Denis & lain,

I have discussed with Andre Przywara (in CC) who did some work around virtualization support in U-boot.

I have also CCed Oleksandr, who IIRC worked on a platform using the same SoC (DRA7) in the past.