Re: [Xen-users] Xen boot time optimization

Hi,
I have checked if the delay is coming from kernel initialization.But I can see that there is a 1.9s delay between Freed 264kB init memory and gic_update_one_lr .When i traced the function call I can see that entry point is from DEFINE_TRAP_ENTRY_NOIRQ in entry.S,and it's linked to do_trap_irq.S.So i'm afraid that it's coming from xen itself.Any help on this is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
subhasree