Re: Xen FuSa meeting tomorrow Tue 17 November

(+Norbert)

On 18/11/2020 19:15, Julien Grall wrote:
So you have enough data from coverity to provide some meaningful information.
:) I don't know whether this is based on just parsing e-mails or tools
coverity may provide in a paid version.

Excellent. Yeah, that is the kind of level of integration that we need.

I have asked the person in charge if he could provide more details how this was setup and the complexity to get it working. I will let you know when I have an answer.

I have CCed Norbert who worked on the integration of coverity. @Stefano, feel free to ask more details on the setup.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall