Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage 1.1.0 pull req

On 10 Feb 2014, at 12:28, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 10 Feb 2014, at 10:08, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On 9 Feb 2014, at 19:00, Richard Mortier <Richard.Mortier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:

>>> this was after a "rm -rf ~/.opam" etc -- trying again from clean.
>>
>> In that case, can you reproduce on Travis from a clean installation?  That'd
>> greatly help debug it.
>
> I just pushed a fix to one bad dependency here:
>
> https://github.com/mirage/opam-repository/commit/f43c77cc8413fe9f0ec710cc893eb9031a56c641

Ahh, I found the root cause of all these little build failures. I had
accidentally released the cohttp-0.9.15 archive as 0.9.16.

Re-released cohttp here:
https://github.com/ocaml/opam-repository/pull/1660

And has been merged into the Mirage 1.1.x branch, and all is suddenly now
compiling far more happily.  I hadn't spotted this during development as my
cohttp was pinned to my working branch :-)