Re: [MirageOS-devel] OPW intern checking in!

(Hello from the Xen hackathon!)

The Cohttp issue is on my queue now, so investigating the corners of the TCP
stack is definitely a useful thing.  Closing down a TCP connection is
surprisingly complex (and often papered over by the other side sending an RST),
so chasing down this part of the stack is a *very* useful thing to look at...

-anil