Re: [MirageOS-devel] Irmin roadmap

Le mercredi, 26 novembre 2014 Ã 16:39, Thomas Gazagnaire a Ãcrit :

> I think I've addressed these in the freshly updated documentation.

Apparently yes but I missed it so this could be improvedâ documentation is not
always read linearly, it's important to have a good hyperlink structure.

It seems you describe that under the type, so you could end these two doc
strings with a "More {{!type:t}details}" link so that we immediately know were
to look for the semantics.

But personally I would rather put these bullet points each in their
corresponding accessors. And in the create description of [create] make the
link to the accessors for semantics of the attributes that can be specified.

Daniel