Re: [MirageOS-devel] Question about pioneer projects

+1!

I know about three ways set up a developing MirageOS environment.

1) VirtualBox + Xen + MirageOS VMs
2) Xen on bare metal
3) CubieBoard + Xen + MirageOS

Ways 1, 2 look more easily accessible to people.

About 1) Do you guys think that
developing can be done using this way or there will be a quite great
amount of setting up/debugging VirtualBox (eg network interfaces etc)

About 2) Do you have a preferable host OS for dom0?

Great thanks,
y~.

Marinellis, Yiorgos