Re: [MirageOS-devel] ipv4 configuration overhauls & dhcp client adjustments

So I made the transfer, I'm ok with the centrality aspect, I think
this helps ensuring charrua-core keeps going if I lose interest/focus.
As long as the library itself is independent of Mirage I'm happy.

And I also get the Mirage badge.